Monday, February 1, 2010

Aiyayayee Photos I Love





Aiyayayee Photos I Love




I'm picking up stuff from everywhere I found interesting with similar mood.



Flower dance:
"Fuller combined her choreography with silk costumes illuminated by multi-coloured lighting of her own design."
Dance by Loie Fuller called 


DANSE serpentine


but it makes me think of flower. What does it make you think of?
Then, it leads me to the following photos:








from Madeleine Vionnet Puriste de la mode exhibition... Dying to see this exhibition... in Musée des Arts Decoratifs  PARIS!!!! But I'm nowhere near Paris and it's ending today... sob

Talking about fashion, I really love the dresses shown on Lily Cole from The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus




I guess I start to like Lily Cole 



from Gary Bigeni's ss09/10 collection
This weird image is attractive haha




Sonia Rykiel for H&M bra, Emma Cook satin ruffle shoes











This photo is called "The Wave" but it's actually clouds
"this picture, taken in January 2009 at Las Olas Beach in Maldonado, Uruguay, shows a rare roll cloud. These clouds form when a downdraft from an advancing storm front causes moist warm air to rise and then cool below its dew point. When this happens uniformly along an extended front, a roll cloud may sometimes form."
Can't wait to travel...

1 comment: