Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alexander Wang X Superfine

awang@hln

Photo from Aloha Rag

This is called the baggy jeans (I wonder what that means in this sense, is a size 2 a plus size now?). But it looks skinny to me though, I guess the only part that it's baggy is the hip part. Or is it just high-waisted? Buy the A. Wang Superfine jeans at Aloha Rag online for US$335. Actually, it looks like my Cheap Monday jeans.. which costs only US$70 on Ssense.com.

cheap monday @ hln
Photo from Ssense.com

Just a wee-bit more about Alexander Wang.
Alexander Wang is a Parsons the New School for Design graduate. I saw him in one of the fusion fashion shows (FIT VS Parsons) 3 years ago. A. Wang is someone already when he's a students. He won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, $200,000!!!!! Here is a CFDA IQ Test I found on Style.com, it's tough!

And I can't believe Taiwan singer Lee Hom Wang is called Alexander too -_-||

No comments:

Post a Comment