Thursday, June 25, 2009

SpatialKey Data. Let's feel like CIA!

SpatialKey Data. Let's feel like CIA!



Spatial Key. is a new technology produced by Universal Mind.I feel like is the CIA version of Google Map. It can help you research, analyse and visualize (feel faimilar? Parsons D+M student) whatever it's happening in a certain area with numerical datas. I can only think of how useless Hong Kong government are using 天眼 produced by Sanyo (I believe is this one), but can never catch that crazy guy in Mong Kok. I really hope this case will be closed asap. Watch the video and you will understand how Spatial Key. However, you will need Java to be able to run Spatial Key. Download Java here.

Video from Finch.

Just a wee-bit more about Spatial Key:
You can apply for the Beta version here. I have already applied, but it takes two weeks before they send you a confirmation. I will update when I try to use that on my own. You can follow them on Twitter too! I saw TIME magazine featuring Twitter on the front cover! I know Twitter rose $12xx% since last year (number of members), crazier than Facebook.

twitter@hln
Photo from Time.com

You can follow me on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment