Sunday, June 7, 2009

Star Trek Fashion

I watched Star Trek today! I missed the grand premiere in The Grand Cinema hosted by Milk Magazine, so I went to watch that tonight. It's a good movie, definitely worth watching, I'll probably watch the older series in the near future too.

Anyway, I came across today's "Look of the Day" from Style.com and got inspired by the fashion. Two of the looks are very futuristic (the blue look's headpiece only though) and my brain linked them to Star Trek. Guess which one I have voted for and which one have you voted for? (If you haven't) Enjoy.

Rachel Roy. Photo from Style.com


Helmet Lang. Photo from Style.com


Just a wee-bit more about Star Trek: Zoe Saldana aka Uhura reminds me of Beyonce Knowles, maybe coz of her make up. Or it's just me?

Zoe:


Beyonce:


Ok. She then looks like Tyra Banks in Pirates of the Caribbean (Zoe as Anamaria)
Zoe:


Tyra:


She looks amazing in Star Trek Premiere in Berlin!!! Crazy about her dress! Prabal Gurung Fall 2009 collection

Photo from BestWomenStyle

1 comment:

  1. i love her shoes better... her dress is nice also!

    its brain atwood, i think

    ReplyDelete