Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHY?

WHY?


LV@hln
I saw this ad on Style.com
This is YesLouisVuitton.com

WHY? I thought THE LOUIS VUITTON is never on sale (except those private friends and family sale which I have heard of, but NEVER BAGS) Not that I'm interested in buying any of those (though the price is pretty attractive). Is this site fake? and on Style.com?

Can someone please explain to me? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?
Do I sound like an idiot?

WAIT. Price comparison time:
for example:
LV @ hln
Photo from YesLouisuitton.com: NEO CABBY MM
$439 reduced to $209

The NEO CABBY MM on eluxury.com (The official Louis Vuitton e-shopping website) is selling at $1680

So... any conclusion?

Now I hate myself discussing this weird website.

Please give me YesChanel.com
No matter real or fake products (better be real)
Thanks

1 comment: