Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bike Chic for Men

Bike Chic for men



I am going to introduce the brand that I came across: Outlier

The Chic for Men Essential while cycling from head to toe:
mens t-shirt @ hln
Tropical Wool Cap from Outlier
I love the texture of the wool. It's like suit texture. The tongue is a bit small, looks weird at first but special later.

 tshirt @ hln
I came across this T-shirt from DailyCandy, they suggested this for Father's Day. I guess my father is not interested in this, but I am. Anyway, it's from Outlier. This T-shirt is called the Empire Merino T-Shirt, made of Merino Wool. Never heard of tailored performance T-shirt made of wool, curious to know how "dry fit" it can be.

shorts @ hln
I love this new shorts Outlier is introducing, so "chic" for guys. Nice length and nice fit.

outlier @ hln
I like the guy in the middle's style. The loafers are nice. Loafers for cycling, wow.


pants@ hln
Lovely Climber Pants, nice length nice fit. And note the SHOES again.

 bikes men @ hln
Detailed shot on what you can hang on your body while cycling to avoid bringing a huge messenger bag on your back.

I would suggest wearing the Empire Merino T-shirt, with the short pants/climber pants with loafers for stylish cyclist. You don't have to be like this:
style @ hln
unless you are so scared of dying while cycling.

The Empire Merino T-shirt is named after "Empire", the "a film about having fun riding your bike in the city"
I miss New York City

Empire from Empire on Vimeo.




Just a wee-bit more about Outlier:
outlier@ hln
Photo-wise: the hand is a mimic of the tattoo
Tattoo-wise: I'm lovin' it

No comments:

Post a Comment