Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ready for long lost Rainy-days-gladiator-shoes?

Ready for long lost Rainy-days-gladiator-shoes?


I was thinking about shoes for rainy days.. then I ended up in gladiators. wow. blah.
When I passed by Joy & Peace near my apartment. I found these nice pairs of plastic lace-up sandals on window display. You can see the price on the promotion sheet. Note: I am not and will not and never have been a fan of Joy & Peace. Photo from Joy & Peace.
sandals @ hln

Double the price and you got similar stuff from Givenchy. Photo from Tashed. Shoes from Givenchy.
givenchy@hln


Back to Gladiators. Nike Women's Gladiator. Art Center College student, Nancy Wu, designed this new sleek women’s sandal for Nike as a part of the Re-Mix & Re-Cut program for spring/summer 2009.
Photo from New Born Apple.
nike@hln
Here are some photos from the project. Now I appreciate much more on these pairs of shoes. I love student's work in progress stuff with concept. From her resume. I think she's Taiwanese. I wanna be NSW intern too!!!
nike gladiators@hln

Our pretty colleague Jor (according to wail), got these pairs of amazing Ann Demeulemeester lace up sandals and she bought them when they are on sale!
Photo from Fashion Inspiration. These are not Jor's feet.
Ann Demeulemeester @ hln


Just a wee-bit more:
I still really miss these Ann Demeulemeester lace up boots. On sale still cost me more than $7000 HKD. They are gone...gone!
I met them first in Japan... they were originally sold for $22000 HKD PLUS!Photo from A woman and Her Shoes.
ann dem @ hln


PS RIP Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett. May God bless you.

4 comments:

  1. hey i cant see those pic host by nitrolicous site... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!!
    i passed by joy & peace store, n i saw tht ad also n wondered where did i see it b4 as well... lol

    my friend got that Ann Dem long boots last yr!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought the sandals from joy & peace lol
    i love the boots la, but too expensive la =[
    envy your friend

    ReplyDelete